New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

I cannot check my voicemail through a computer browser

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

I cannot check my voicemail through a computer browser

I cannot check my voicemail through a computer browser. I used to be able, now I cannot.

Accepted Solution

Re: I cannot check my voicemail through a computer browser

My issue was resolved too. The problem was that although I had voice mail on my account, there was some sort of option disabled to view voice mail on the website. I was told that option was removed from my account almost a year ago, however it was much  more recent that it was disabled.

View answer in context
Service Expert

rbtd wrote:

I cannot check my voicemail through a computer browser. I used to be able, now I cannot.

Make sure you are logged into your account online and try this link:  https://vm.connect.comcast.net/

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

I am  logged  in .  I get "Sorry we could  not  find  that  page"

Gold Problem Solver

rbtd wrote: I am  logged  in .  I get "Sorry we could  not  find  that  page"

Try https://vm.connect.comcast.net/

(Looks the same, but it's not).

Frequent Visitor

I   see voice mail as a choice before  the  entire  page loads. Then it disappears and I  cannot  choose it.

Service Expert

rbtd wrote:

I   see voice mail as a choice before  the  entire  page loads. Then it disappears and I  cannot  choose it.

This may be a browser issue so I would recommend using a different browser to see if that solves the issue of disappearing text...

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Frequent Visitor

Doesn't work in Chrome, Firefox or the Xfinity Connect app on my phone. Going to have to contact Tech Support I guess.

Frequent Visitor

Contacted tech support. Was escalated. Has not been resolved yet.
Frequent Visitor

Tech Support says that cannot find anything wrong.

1) I cannot check Voicemail through my browser - that choice is hidden. I have tried Firefox and Chrome.

2) On the Mobile app, I can find the choice. However when I select it, it says:

"We cannot find your voice mails. Please check back later. If youyr mail box is active but the problem presists, please contact Customer Care through the Help section in Settings or call 1-800-comcast."

Did all of that with no help from support.

At this point I guess I am paying for features I cannot use. Thank you, Comcast.

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same problem.  I have triple play X1 platform.  The problem started when that account went seasonal.  I can call from outside phone, enter PIN and access VM box to listen and delete no problem.  However, when I log into account to access recent calls or missed calls or VM from my PC using chrome, firefox, edge etc. it starts to load and then transfers me to screen indicating i need to sign up???  Now, I have called tech support and was given ticket # for solution with no response or change in status. This is a minor aggravation but I am paying for this service and actually have 2 other accounts at other addresses that are active.  Checking the following link I think I see the problem,,  http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/computer  It says I do not have voice when I certainly do.It lso shows the wrong zip for this account.

Tags (1)
Service Expert

rbtd & pgagale,

The Comcast Team available to the Forums has been alerted to your issue. Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Admin1

Hi rbtd & pgagale,

I'm giving both of your situations to an even higher level of technical support. They will work with you to get these issues resolved. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Frequent Visitor

I want to send kudo to Jodi at Comcast for fixing this problem through escalation.  It's called getting it done through the right people.  

Thanks Comcast

Frequent Visitor

My issue was resolved too. The problem was that although I had voice mail on my account, there was some sort of option disabled to view voice mail on the website. I was told that option was removed from my account almost a year ago, however it was much  more recent that it was disabled.

Frequent Visitor

I can no longer see voice mail. Something changed after new bill was posted and now I'm seeing message indicating I am not subscribed! Very frustrating.
Service Expert

pgagale wrote:
I can no longer see voice mail. Something changed after new bill was posted and now I'm seeing message indicating I am not subscribed! Very frustrating.

Call into Comcast @ 1-800-266-2278 and speak with a CSR to ensure that your account is coded correctly for all of your subscribed services.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon