Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

I can't see call history or hear my voicemails online ....

New Poster

I can't see call history or hear my voicemails online ....

I was told by comcast I should be able to access my call history as well as other features. I contacted comcast several times and no could understand why I couldnt access it nor were they able to fix it. So now, I feel cheated out of my money. The phone hung on me each time I was talking to the agent and neither one of them called me back out of courtsey. Comcast wants there money but they dont want to offer you the full service needed. I wondered if I put this on the channel 3 news and send a letter to corporate office, if someone will finally notice me as a customer and help me out. Does anyone else have this problem?

Cable Expert

Re: I can't see call history or hear my voicemails online ....

Please send a email to we_can_help@cable.comcast.com and explain all your issues.  This Corp team will get the right local people involved to get your online CDV access working.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: I can't see call history or hear my voicemails online ....

Same problem here. Not sure what the heck is going on with Comcast the past few months. We have been having all kinds of problems with TV and voice. Must be poor planning in upgrades being made. Meanwhile rates rise and the services are sketchy at best.