Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How to file a complaint with someone at comcast who cares??????

New Poster

How to file a complaint with someone at comcast who cares??????

I have called comcas for 7 day probably 20 times about my call forwarding and they saying that every think is fine but is not i have roadside assistance company and i work 24/7 i cant be in the office 24/7 so i need call forwarding when am not in the office I've been using this feature for past ear with no problem so i dont know who should i contact so they can get this problem seriously .....the costumer service is terrible  

Problem Solver

Re: How to file a complaint with someone at comcas

----

Sorry about the issues you are having. I have escalated your issue and someone will be in contact with you soon to resolve this matter.

I am not sure if you have access to a smart phone or laptop when you are not in the office you can check to make sure that your call forwarding is enabled or enable it if it's not through Xfinity connect under the call manager section.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-