Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

How do I see total minutes used on the phone?

New Poster

How do I see total minutes used on the phone?

I can not figure out for the life of me how to see how many total minutes I have used on inbound and outbound calls on my phone? After signing in (about 3 different times through three different pages) I finally accessed the phone page that shows who I called, and who called me, but it does not show the total minutes used. I even called the customer service number and the agent told me I had to sign in the website to view it. She said she did not have that information. She then offered to transfer me to a "special" agent who apparenly might be able to help, but he said the same thing. He said I had to sign online to view my details. Why can't comcast see my minutes used, and why can't I see my minutes? Cell phone companies can give this information, and we had access to this information in the 80's on landline phones. How do we not have it now, 30 years later?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: How do I see total minutes used on the phone?

Hello,

The total minutes was never available. They always showed the total min./sec. for each individual calls.

New Poster

How do you access this information?  I found the call log under the voice tab.  I would like to see the duration of the individual calls.  But I can not find it.

Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

1. login to xfinity connect

2. Click the voice tab

3. On the left side of the window pane voicemail

4. On the right side you will see the voice message in a text format (depending if you set it up). Move the page down and at the bottom you will see a play button to play your message. There you will see 0:00/some number. That is how long the call was.