Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Horrible customer service

Frequent Visitor

Horrible customer service

Hi, we had a comcast tech over last weekend installing the modem for the new digital voice last weekend. He put the modem in our bedroom and the lights on the thing are too bright. We also have a business line in our house which the comcast tech killed while hooking up the digital voice line. We have had the other carrier (bellsouth) over twice in the past week to get the business line working again at a service cost to us of $95.00. They got the business line working but every phone in the house was ringing on the business line. We called comcast and they said we should be able to have comcast digital voice and a separate business at the same time. Comcast sent another tech out yesterday and after 3 hours he got the comcast line working again but once again killed our business line. Worse the tech LIED to me. He said he needed to go to the hardware store to get a battery for some device he had and he would be right back. He never came back. He left a box on the side of my house open with exposed copper wires hanging out about 1 foot long (a dozen or so) and it is raining. The comcast phone line crackles and pops because of the wires he left sticking out in the rain. And the business line does not work again. We have had the business line and regular comcast phone lines for about 3 years. No problem. The comcast digital voice upgrade has been nothing but a nightmare. Will these exposed wires with copper showing at the end cause my house to burn down? Is Comcast going to come back and resolve the situation? Why did the tech Lie and not come back and leave a box on the side of my house open with all these wires hanging out?
Security Expert

Re: Horrible customer service

You know you posted that in this thread:
tech  (which is ongoing and where you should continue to post about this issue).

this thread: Comcast Technician which was locked because it was a duplicate

this thread: nice which was also locked, again because it was a duplicate

and now in this thread.. which is also locked..
TANSTAAFL!!

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon