Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Horrible Service From Comcast

New Poster

Horrible Service From Comcast

Unbelievable.  I've been trying to contact Comcast about phone and internet services for five hours.  I've been hung up both from the phone (when it worked) and from an online chat.  Horrible, horrible service.  What's this "Guarantee"?  I get nothing.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Horrible Service From Comcast

I am experiencing the same thing. It is as though there is no one there.

New Poster

Same here. Comcast phone down in my home (Mass) Business internet down at work (CT). Been trying to contact Comcast via phone and chat (103 in queue) for hours. 1-800-comcast just disconnects you. No notice of any issues on the website. This is just sad.

New Poster

I hate Comcast the internet and phone was so bad I switched to Verizon

New Poster

omg NJ; lousy phone service!   NO PHONE ALL DAY, CALLED AND GOT DISCONNECTED ABOUT 20 TIMES trying the comcast toll free number from my cell.  Finally did voice chat, after 30 minutes of back and forth, the system says:  i left the chat room, while i was still holding.... and disconnected me!

they claim its house wiring.  unbelievable!

Regular Visitor

Have you ever considered that the record cold and snows haave negatively affected service?Just think of those repair crews working around the clock in some cases to repair the outages while you sit in the comfort of your home waitinmg with nothinmg to do but complain.

Go check on your neighbors to sewe how they are faring.Being proactive will make you feel much better.

New Poster

Never had AT&T phone out due to bad weather. And hasn't been record cold or snow in chicago area til today. Been fighting this 2 weeks.

Frequent Visitor

I understand your point, and i agree about service outages, but there should still be someone at customer service.
New Poster

It wasn't weather related, the neighborhood service was not out.

I don't mind the outtage, i mind 3 hrs trying phone and interent help and getting cut off after holds.

I finally got through to arrange service after holding 1 1/2 hrs.

MInd your own business! 

A vent doesn't require 2cents worth from people who have nothing better to do than read complaints.

New Poster

I switched to Verizon I am very happy with their service