Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Home Phone no longer works with Infiinity

New Poster

Home Phone no longer works with Infiinity

On 3/9/15 my home phone covered by Comcast quit working.  I called Comcast on 3/16/15 and spoke to William who transferred me to Comcast Telephone Tech Service to fix the problem.

Problem:  Because Comcast cut my home phone, I no longer qualify for bundled services and my monthly bill has skyrocketed to over $200 a month. 

William said he would take care of this and it is not fixed.  My bill is due 3/9/15 and is therefore late.   I was assured by William that the error would be taken care of and my bill would revert to the $159. monthly fee.  Today, 3/19/15, my home phone still does not work and when I check my bills status, it is still over $200.

Now what am I supposed to do?  I tried contacting Comcast and have gotten no satisfactory results.

Service Expert

Re: Home Phone no longer works with Infiinity

ChrisJOhn wrote:

On 3/9/15 my home phone covered by Comcast quit working.  I called Comcast on 3/16/15 and spoke to William who transferred me to Comcast Telephone Tech Service to fix the problem.

Problem:  Because Comcast cut my home phone, I no longer qualify for bundled services and my monthly bill has skyrocketed to over $200 a month. 

William said he would take care of this and it is not fixed.  My bill is due 3/9/15 and is therefore late.   I was assured by William that the error would be taken care of and my bill would revert to the $159. monthly fee.  Today, 3/19/15, my home phone still does not work and when I check my bills status, it is still over $200.

Now what am I supposed to do?  I tried contacting Comcast and have gotten no satisfactory results.

ChrisJOhn wrote:

These forums are not really a good way to communicate with Comcast...

Try this:

Send an email to:

we_can_help@comcast.com

Include all of your information, full name, service address, phone numbers where you can be reached easily, as well as the phone number associated with your account, your account number, and details about all the issues you have been having. Also include a link to this post.

Good luck!

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon