Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Frustrated.

Frequent Visitor

Frustrated.

I ordered a new battery gave modem make and type..  Incorrect battery just  received.

2  Modem supplied without my requesting, to update system  not compatible with my existing alarm systemn.

3 I phone to ask about returning battery to be advised that the lastest  modem Comcast supplied is not  able to make full use of my contracted  speed.     Why not?     New equipment was supplied without my request.

4 Phoned again to be advised I will be phoned back...Nol no call received.

Sorry this has to be public but it makes me seriously question Comcast ability.

Comcast please contact me

Regular Visitor

Re: Frustrated.

I feel U buddy!  We are so frustrated with Comcast that we feel they should be paying US to use their service!!

fgvfowen wrote:

I ordered a new battery gave modem make and type..  Incorrect battery just  received.

2  Modem supplied without my requesting, to update system  not compatible with my existing alarm systemn.

3 I phone to ask about returning battery to be advised that the lastest  modem Comcast supplied is not  able to make full use of my contracted  speed.     Why not?     New equipment was supplied without my request.

Service Expert

Re: Frustrated.

fgvfowen wrote:

FInd your model number.....  goto either E-Bay or Amazon..... order from there.....  going to be about 50% LESS than what COMcast charges and you WILL get the right one!!!   

Good Luck!
-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon