New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Flashing Light

ANSWERED
New Poster

Flashing Light

I do not know when I have a message in my voice mail because the light doesn't flash.  How can I fix that?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Flashing Light

Do you get the stutter tone when you pickup the phone receiver? If you are but no blinking light it seems like the problem might be with the phone (double check the phone instruction's for any setup/resets to try). If no stutter tone the problem would seem to be on Comcast's side. Also, check your voice mail online in the Comcast VM control panel and Comcast e-mail account message notifications are sent to. Check messages in both places to clear the system then try leaving a new VM message from another line to see if the problem is resolved. Finally dial *99 on your phone to make sure all messages have been checked.

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flashing Light

Do you get the stutter tone when you pickup the phone receiver? If you are but no blinking light it seems like the problem might be with the phone (double check the phone instruction's for any setup/resets to try). If no stutter tone the problem would seem to be on Comcast's side. Also, check your voice mail online in the Comcast VM control panel and Comcast e-mail account message notifications are sent to. Check messages in both places to clear the system then try leaving a new VM message from another line to see if the problem is resolved. Finally dial *99 on your phone to make sure all messages have been checked.