Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Fixing Time Zone on my Voice account

New Poster

Fixing Time Zone on my Voice account

I've called the support line 3 times now today.. and i keep getting discconnected. I just want to change my voice mail time zone online from PST to CST time zone... i dont see the setting option anywhere. I have Xfinity Voice.. i can check voice mail online.. where is the option to change this... a screen shot might help. ... all the threads here assume everyone know where to click.

Thanks in advance.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Fixing Time Zone on my Voice account

preferences

there's a time zone setting under calendar, and another under email, but the one under email is only available if you're using xfinity connect lite

New Poster

As my call logs all show times EST (and I live in PST/PDT area), I double checked as suggested, and in my Calendar I have my time properly showing Pacific time.  Then WHY are the logs showing EASTERN TIME??  Very inconvenient and time wasting to have to mentally convert all the times.

Silver Problem Solver

As I said, there are two time zone settings. What about the one under email? It may not make sense for an email setting to apply to call logs, but try it anyway, it's not going to hurt anything and you can always change it back.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation