Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Fed up! Can't access voice services online

New Poster

Fed up! Can't access voice services online

Have been on Comcast Digital Voice for several years now.  I recently changed my phone number and since then cannot access voice services online.  I can't retrieve my voicemail on the internet, I can't check missed or received calls.  I can't even use the Xfinity Connect app!   It gives a message that I don't have Digitial Voice.  I have called Comcast several times and gotten the run around each time.  Just tonight I attempted an online chat twice and both times was completely ignored by the technician.  I waited for 15 minutes while they "checked my account".  I'm fed up with their lies.  Quite frankly, I'm not sure why I'm even leaving this message because I doubt it will ever reach someone at Comcast willing to actually help a customer.

Service Expert

Re: Fed up! Can't access voice services online

Coyotegirl491 wrote:

Have been on Comcast Digital Voice for several years now.  I recently changed my phone number and since then cannot access voice services online.  I can't retrieve my voicemail on the internet, I can't check missed or received calls.  I can't even use the Xfinity Connect app!   It gives a message that I don't have Digitial Voice.  I have called Comcast several times and gotten the run around each time.  Just tonight I attempted an online chat twice and both times was completely ignored by the technician.  I waited for 15 minutes while they "checked my account".  I'm fed up with their lies.  Quite frankly, I'm not sure why I'm even leaving this message because I doubt it will ever reach someone at Comcast willing to actually help a customer.

Being that these forums are customer-to-customer, you are more than 99% right about not reaching Comcast....  you could try this though:

Send an email to:

we_can_help@comcast.com

Include all of your information, full name, service address, phone numbers where you can be reached easily, as well as the phone number associated with your account, your account number, and details about all the issues you have been having. Also include a link to this post.

Good luck!

-=Ray=-

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon