New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Excellent Customer Service - Fabian

New Poster

Excellent Customer Service - Fabian

Dear Ms. Rios,

I am very pleased to let you know what an outstanding job your employee, Fabian did for us yesterday. The good first. Fabian was extremely professional and knew that I was very frustrated with my previous contacts with Comcast.  He was pleasant, very professional, and made me feel like he truly was interested in my problem and he took every opportunity to gather the information to quickly resolve the problem. He made every effort and in fact resolved our problem.  Fabian deserves a manager's award/bonus and he should be used to set the example for other Comcast employees (i.e. Jim #989338, Senior Lead at your National call center; he was extremely rude and never tried to assist me, and in fact insulted me, he even said he was "afraid to get in trouble" if he did anything other than fax the information to the local dispatch office; no customer service; Bill a supervisor in High Speed Internet Support (!) 42038 was even worse than Jim he did not even tell me until I asked him what department he was in, he knew it was my phone not my internet with the problem; DUHHHH!!; all who badly need training in giving customer service to Comcast customers. He could easily train the others.  please let him know how much we appreciate his service and thank him again for us for getting our problem fixed and so expeditiously.

Short summary: Our new digital voice from Comcast went our Thurs. July 19, we reported it immediately to Comcast. No one called us; we followed up several times through the next four days, no help and no customer service. Only told, we are working on the problem. Mon, July 23, we called again found our through someone in the Internet department that no one had even looked at our problem. I was furious. I finally go to the right department; Digital Voice we Fabian.

This was a nightmare problem until Fabian helped us. While he had me on hold fixing our problem; I problem was resolved and he tested our phone and it was working. He also knew of our concern with our alarm system. He went the extra mile and while I tested the system; he waited on the phone. This was resolved as well.  Great job Fabian.

Also, Fabian, also saved Comcast from losing us as a customer. I had already looked up the corp. office and printed off the CEO, Brian L. Roberts address, and Stephen Burke, COO, and David L. Cohen, VP, and I was going to contact Jennifer Khoury, Director of Consumer Communications, and was going to lodge our dissatisfaction with them and drop Comcast, but changed our mind after the superb service we received from Fabian.

Thank you again.

Seriously and sincerely,

****** & ***** *********
**bleep**, Georgia

Name was edited for security reasons

Message Edited by Richard_J on 07-24-2007 11:42 AM
Frequent Visitor

Re: Excellent Customer Service - Fabian

Dear Dollydixie,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to correct your installation issues. I’m also thankful for Fabian and his extra efforts to resolve all of your problems, especially your alarm system. Please be assured that your compliment to Fabian will be forwarded to his direct supervisor for the proper recognition; we will also follow up on your concerns to ensure proper coaching is provided to the other agents who were less than helpful. If you have any further questions or problems, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

Jason L.