Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Errors: DVC-111 and SCC-0235

Regular Visitor

Errors: DVC-111 and SCC-0235

I am getting the above errors trying to login to the online access to Comcast Digital voice.

I have tried from a MAC and a PC with different browsers.

I get DVC-111 tried to login from the screen with the phone number/voice mail password.  I get SCC-0235 clicking on "Voice" from the Smartzone interface.  I called Comcast Support, "they said" it worked for them.

I had the service installed on 11/15, I setup the voice mail on 11/19. 

Thanks

Alec

New Poster

Re: Errors: DVC-111 and SCC-0235

I get the same error SCC-0235, call tech. service not fixed yet, service installed 11/16 no one seems to know what to do?
Frequent Visitor

I have the exact same problem.  I contacted customer support online and they had me try a few things with no success.  I get the same error codes and cannot get into my digital voice account online.  The tech told me to wait and see if it works because I had just added the service.  In other words he had no idea how to fix the problem.
New Poster

I found this unanswered problem on the discussion board. I now get a DVC-111 error whenever I attempt to log into the DigitalVoice page. Not only that, but the Comcast website seems to fail to recognize that I have Digital Voice service - it always goes to the sales page when I request digital voice from the Comcast.net home page and click on Voice. I cannot log in using my phone number and voicemail password that actually work on the phone. I called this into Comcast 4 times now. The last two times they said that they were escalating the problem, but its not fixed yet.

Connection Expert

robcharles wrote:

I found this unanswered problem on the discussion board. I now get a DVC-111 error whenever I attempt to log into the DigitalVoice page. Not only that, but the Comcast website seems to fail to recognize that I have Digital Voice service - it always goes to the sales page when I request digital voice from the Comcast.net home page and click on Voice. I cannot log in using my phone number and voicemail password that actually work on the phone. I called this into Comcast 4 times now. The last two times they said that they were escalating the problem, but its not fixed yet.

Sorry you are having trouble.  I have escalated your issue and hopefully an Admin or Modrator will resolve the for you.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Valued Contributor

This issue should now be resolved for you Robcharles. If you continue to have any issues feel free to reach out to me Via PM or Email.

Thanks,
CCRodney
Just a regular guy

Regular Visitor

i have the exact same problem scc-235 error how do you fix it?

txs donzix

Gold Problem Solver

I have notified an Adminstrator of your problem.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Valued Contributor

Donzix,

Your issue slightly different; None the less it has now been resolved.  If you continue to have trouble please feel free to email me @ Rodney_Urquhart@cable.comcast.com

Thanks,
CCRodney
Just a regular guy

New Poster

We are having the same issue too... and no one when I call comcast or go to chat knows what to do.  Can you help us fix it for our account?

Gold Problem Solver

I believe this is an account issue and must be handled by a Rep.  I will ask an Adminstrator to read your post.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Valued Contributor

Drezboston,

Your issue (though different) has also been resolved. Email me if your issue persists.

Thanks,
CCRodney
Just a regular guy

Frequent Visitor

I, too, am getting "Error DVC-111".  when I attempt to access "Voice" from my homepage.  I've NEVER been able to get on "Voice".  I've "Chatted" with an analyst on 3 occasions regarding this problem and the last time...the analyst LEFT THE ROOM and left me with no solution.  Also, can't receive Faxes! 

New Poster

I also am having the same problem and customer support has not been able to resolve my issue, even after I suggested to them to remove the account and start from anew.  This has been going on since my installation in the middle of july and it is getting to be a huge issue with customer support.

If any one could hel in this issue it would be appreciated.

Cable Expert

You have posted to a 13 month old inactive thread.

Please start a new post and do not post onto someone elses thread and it can be escalated.

This thread is now locked.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon