New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error DVC-351

Frequent Visitor

Error DVC-351

Hello --

I have been receiving the following errors while trying to access my xfinity smartzone voicemail / placed calls / answered call / missed calls / call preferences / and more specifically call screening options:

Error 1 --->  "Sorry, we are currently unable to complete your request. We apologize for this inconvenience. If this problem persists, please call Customer Service.   [Error DVC-351]"

and also :

Error 2 ---> "We are temporarily unable to retrieve calling feature settings. Please try again later. If you require assistance please contact Customer Service [URL: http://www.comcastsupport.com/] with the reference code: SCC-xxxx"

Can I please have somebody investigate this issue and correct it? -- I have contacted the comcast help desk several times and they are unable to fix the problem.

The last time this occurred, I made the following post and the error was corrected.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Voice-Service-and-Equipment/Continuing-Smartzone-SCC-0250-errors/td-p/8...

thank you so much,

--TLW

Cable Expert

Re: Error DVC-351

The Comcast Cares Team has been notified of your error and will get the right people to get it fixed.

Watch this post and your email for updates from the team.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
Frequent Visitor

Hello Keisha -- 

Comcast technical support via telephone still seems unable to determine what this problem is or how it can be fixed. How were they able to fix it last time? 

Thanks,

TLW