members

online now

discussions

Error Code WM-MC 50

Regular Contributor

Error Code WM-MC 50

[quote]Unable to retrieve stored voice mail. Error Code WM-MC 50

Please click here for error description and more information.[/quote]

Well what can we do to fix this error.   On the 8th I requested a phone number change.  The number was changed on the 11th as promised.  I starting getting this error on the 11th when I would log into the DVC. The link told me the changes would take 24-48hrs.   I called on the 13th & was told I had to wait 72 hrs from the change which their system showed the 12th.  I have waited & I called the Tech department only to be put on HOLD & stupity to kick in.  After on hold for 2 sessions of 30mins each the DVC is still messed up.  It is still showing my OLD number in preferences, not the new #.  I can NOT access the settigns for the DVC, I can NOT access any Voice mail that is being sent to the NEW number & TECKH support is STupid.

Any chances that posting here someone can get off their backside & fix this error before I cancel my service.

Regular Contributor

Re: Error Code WM-MC 50

WoW, tech support here is like the idiots on the phone.  FIX this **bleep**.   You people are so worried about updating to the crappy **bleep** interface of smartzone, you cant even address errors.  After talking to **bleep** tech who says you need to set up voice mail from phone & it still dont work.  BTW a phone # change & I cant get into SETUP.  MORONS>
Regular Contributor

Update, still not working but now Im in the NEW smartzone & now a NEW error message with a little more detail, Like i dint know what the issue was.  the new error is SCC-0302, "unable to retrieve voicemail summary for****" "phone number not found"  well no **bleep**.  the # was changed & you morons have not fixed it. Get off your butts & earn your over inflated wallets.
Regular Contributor

This is getting better.  Still have the recent error.  After an hour on live chat yesterday Iwas tole a tciket would be kicked to the supervisor

"Jeff > I am not sure what is happening with the DVC access. It should work after the phone number change but even after the password reset it still does not allow access. I do apologize again for the inconvenience. I have opened ticket CR153017244 for a senior agent to resolve this issue for you."

So, the supervisor calls 2 hrs later than I was told. He said to issue was resolved & fixed.  Said to hang up & call my voice mail *99 & reset, I did this. 

Well guess what, the DVC error was still there & as of 9:00Am today it is still there.  But I found out we have a bigger issue

THE IDIOTS CHANGED MY PHONE NUMBER.  Now I have to wait for them to revert it back.  Does anyone @ comcast know WHAT THE **bleep** they are doing.

MORONS.

Regular Contributor

Update, they fixed the DVC.  Now all they need to do is fix my phone #.   Gimme back my #......
Regular Contributor

Well they fixed my phone & reset my correct phone #.  Now all they need to do is fix the DVC.  It  now shows 2 dead phone # & does NOT work on the current / correct #.  Geez, nice tech support.  < REMOVED >

< ADMIN NOTE - Please do not avoid the language filters. This is a violoation of our guidelines. Continued violations may result in temporary or permanent banning from the Comcast Help Forums. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you. >

Message Edited by ComcastGeorge on 01-30-2009 08:11 PM
Regular Contributor

Edit my message all you want you **bleep**le.   You have **bleep** **bleep** tech support so **bleep** off
Regular Contributor

FIX YOUR SERVICE< Effect today you people are on a final warning for violation of contract