Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Equipment that does not work and poor service

Regular Visitor

Equipment that does not work and poor service

After spending 4 hours on Saturday on calls with several "customer service" reps that could not help we requested a supervisor and we were told one would call us back.  We are on day two and still waiting.  How long does this callback take?  We have been Comcast customers for over 30 years and are getting frustrated!  Please have a supervisor call on the cell number we left.  (since we have no working land line at this time)

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Equipment that does not work and poor service

Comcast will not call you back, you need to call them to fix your service.  This is a user to user forum you need to call them. If you phone is not working have you reset the modem?

New Poster

My modem won't reset and I don't have another phone and I got cut off from the online chat server for help.  So I guess I just don't have a phone anymore.

Regular Visitor

That is the same thing that happened to us.  We were given a "new" modem that does not work properly.  When we called, they cut us off while we were on the phone-after calling back for a third time we said we wanted to speak with a supervisor & were told there weren't any there and one would call us back.  That hasn't happened yet.  I will not keep calling as we have waisted enough time, I will however call another provider if our call is not returned by mid-week.   I guess this forum is set up so we can work out the problems amongst ourselves...

Regular Visitor

We did reset the modem.  The modem thinks our phone is in use.  We have checked all lines, everything points to a faulty modem.  Thanks for trying Smiley Happy