Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Dropped calls

New Poster

Dropped calls

Ever since I moved into my Duplex I have had problems with dropped calls, slow internet mainly in ONE room. 17-20 tecs sent out. All said different things from low signal, bad modem (had 3 so far) to the line outside was bad and tech hooked up to the neighbor who wasn't using it. And told the line needs to be replaced. Frustrated. Had head tech come out the 1st time and did find some errors in the room I have problems mainly with. Thought fixed and problems still exist. Head tech comes out and does more work and says the wiring inside the wall (problem room is my bedroom) and it's the owners of Duplex that need to fix, Makes more sense. But how am I going to convince them of this? 

By court order I must have phone service working at all times to not just 911 but certain people. And one time went from Sunday till Tues with NO service at all. I am stuck in the middle. 

My bill outrageous and am considering switching services but really love Comcast and before found out wiring problems in wall signed up for 2 yr bundle so will get hit with more fees.

Lil help plz!