Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Dropped calls

New Poster

Dropped calls

I have an on going problem with dropping calls.  It starts with calls breaking up and then line goes dead........YES I HAVE reset modem.  Will work for a while and same thing happens again.  Also still have very poor internet coverage.  I have a small home but can not use wireless in back of home because most the time can not get signal.....Also cables are still above ground........I realize that I was the one foolish enough to sign contract with comcast and am now your hostage....But today we had emergency and could not talk to other party until reset modem.........When I called customer service I spoke to an off shore robot..............I do realize that help is NOT on its way.....Just had to say what I had to say...Comcast has the worst comstomer service ever....Better internet connection with DSL and no dropped calls......Just saying

Cable Expert

Re: Dropped calls

Your are welcome to email the Comcast team available on this forum and share your issues.  Send a email to we_can_help@cable.comcast.com and they will contact the right local people to get your service issues fixed.  Expect contact during next business week.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon