Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Do not call option

New Poster

Do not call option

I have spent MORE than two hours trying to get an answer to what I think is a simple question.

Why doesn't Comcast offer a solution to unwanted calls in a similar as does Centurylink does.

If a call comes to a Centurylink customer you must dial 1 for the call to go through. If Centurylink can do this GREAT service for their customers why can't Comcast? By the way there is no cost to a customer.

Thank you

Ron :Lamping

Service Expert

Re: Do not call option

celesta3_98 wrote:

I have spent MORE than two hours trying to get an answer to what I think is a simple question.

Why doesn't Comcast offer a solution to unwanted calls in a similar as does Centurylink does.

If a call comes to a Centurylink customer you must dial 1 for the call to go through. If Centurylink can do this GREAT service for their customers why can't Comcast? By the way there is no cost to a customer.

Thank you

Ron :Lamping

Comcast does not offer this service.  COmcast offers CALL BLOCKING and this can be found in your Voice Preferences online.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon