New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Do Not Have Caller ID In Our County"

Frequent Visitor

Do Not Have Caller ID In Our County"

Smiley Happy

I didnt know where to post this question, so I will start it off as a New Thread.  We live in Bartow County Ga. a Surburb of Atlanta, The County above us has 'Caller ID' and the County below us has also.  We dont have it here, Does anyone know when it will be Available in Bartow County Ga. 'Cartersville'.  Thanks Smiley Happy

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Do Not Have Caller ID In Our County"

are you talking about caller Id on the phone or on the tv?  IF you mean the phone I have no idea about that as I thought everyone had access to that.  IF you mean on your tv that is only available if you have a Motorola cable box, otherwise its going to be a long while.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks,  I forgot to  phrase it as 'Caller ID on TV'..  When we went back on cable in August; the installer; just said it wasnt available in our county yet. He made no mention of a paticular DVR brand.  I appreciate your help and information. Smiley Happy

Service Expert

uci.PNGI

I found this here http://customer.comcast.com/Pages/FAQViewer.aspx?Guid=b2c1c60d-b62f-4820-ab61-9b4dd6c650fa

You will have to go to the page if interested in finding out what boxes are compatible with the service.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon