Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Digital Voice Advertising

Frequent Visitor

Digital Voice Advertising

Every day on my way to and from work I hear commericals for Comcast Digital Voice at least once, and sometimes several times a day, however it's not avaliable in my area, and my local office doesn't think it will be anytime soon.  Why advertise something you can't sell? 
Email Expert

Re: Digital Voice Advertising

It must be a national ad. Presumably it's cheaper to purchase a nationwide ad than hundreds of local ads, but it means that the ad will play in places where it's not relevant.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Re: Digital Voice Advertising

Now, finally someone asked a question that I can answer.

First, I don't know where you live.  Most likely, you live in a town who receives their media from a large city.  For instance, I live in Philadelphia where there are many radio/tv stations, an advertiser will buy time on our local abc station; this station does not just cover Phila but a very large area.  It doesn't matter if the advertiser buys local or national ad coverage.

I have a friend who lives about 35 miles from Philly; they receive all the TV and radio stations but cannot get Comcast services.