Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Dead air while talking to comcast customers

Contributor

Dead air while talking to comcast customers

everytime i would call a friend who also had comcast phone service, we got cutoff, dead air or intermittent interruptions for months, i called and complained several times, nothing was ever done, last night i got the nastiest cust service rep that insisted upon overtalking me, i asked for a escalation to a supervisor and she put me on mute (which i know by the sound of the wait) and said she was busy, which was a pure lie. she then said someone would contact me to come out and change out my modem, she said she would email me 3 coupons for on demand new movies and i've yet to receive them, again, so frustrated with the cust svc dept and their unprofessional behavior and nasty demeanor. if they don't offer me some sort of a good compensation, i'll cancel this account so fast it'll make their head spin and verbally bash the company with the truth. I'M SO SICK OF THIS.

Service Expert

Re: Dead air while talking to comcast customers

rc644 wrote:

everytime i would call a friend who also had comcast phone service, we got cutoff, dead air or intermittent interruptions for months, i called and complained several times, nothing was ever done, last night i got the nastiest cust service rep that insisted upon overtalking me, i asked for a escalation to a supervisor and she put me on mute (which i know by the sound of the wait) and said she was busy, which was a pure lie. she then said someone would contact me to come out and change out my modem, she said she would email me 3 coupons for on demand new movies and i've yet to receive them, again, so frustrated with the cust svc dept and their unprofessional behavior and nasty demeanor. if they don't offer me some sort of a good compensation, i'll cancel this account so fast it'll make their head spin and verbally bash the company with the truth. I'M SO SICK OF THIS.

Have you tried to reset your modem/gateway yet?   See these instructions:  customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/power-cycling-your-modem/

If thr above fails to fix your issue, post back.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon