Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Customer Service

New Poster

Customer Service

Is anyone in the 21133 area code having problems with their telephone service. My telephone service was report to me as being out since last Friday evening.  I think it actually went out on Thursday night during a severe thunder storm.  I called for service on Saturday, and was finally scheduled for Sunday, after being forced to play comcast tech, to no avail.  Sat at home Sunday 8-10 waiting for service which never came. Alas, I went to unlock my storm door and close my entry door at 10:40 am and what do I see but a door tag from comcast indicating a service person has come at 8:10 AM.  I checked my door several times during the 8-10 period and no door tag.  I was about to think I was crazy until I read other complaints and realized comcast staff have issues with honesty.  I called to voice my complaint and reschedule.  I requested Monday and was told the earliest I could get was Wednesday.  Needless to say I was livid. Calmed down and called back and got scheduled for today.  Just sat home all day for a 3-5 appointment that never happened.  This time I sat in front of the door from 3-5 pm. 

Still no phone service - I've checked phones, reset modem, unplugged phones, etc. to no avail. And no communication from comcast. 

Is there anyone inside comcast to complaint to or do I have to write letters, not that it appears to do much good judging by the complaints I've just now read? 

Cable Expert

Re: Customer Service

You are welcome to emaiil your report it to the Social Media Team at we_can_help@cable.comcast.com  Their response time varies, but they will get in contact with you to resolve all your issues.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon