Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Crackling on line...No one cares...

Frequent Visitor

Crackling on line...No one cares...

Is service always this bad?  I have had multiple tickets open regarding major static and crackling in my lines over the past 3 days.  I am losing business every day and I want answers.  A tech came out yesterday and said there was a problem the entire business park but they could not find the problem.  He said they needed a new "card" but corp would not authorize it.  Today I was told another tech would contact me w/in 2 hrs to confirm another visit.  It’s been 5 hrs and I've had not call.  I am FURIOUS at the dismissive attitude Comcast has for my business.   Be advised that if I one more of my customers (senior citizens) fails to get the care they need because they can't contact me I will raise this issue to nation and legal level.   It’s 8:15pm and I’m still at my office calling missed customers back from my cell phone.  Where the h*ll are you?   

Frequent Visitor

Re: Crackling on line...No one cares...

I've been online trying to use the chat feature and all I get is this message: 

Waiting for an analyst.

It's been over 10 min of  "Waiting for an analyst..."  Even the chat technology doesn't work at Comcast.

Frequent Visitor

Finally got a rep on chat and immediatly he left the room....  Gona be a long night.....

Frequent Visitor

After all this time on a chat, he directs me back to the same phone # I've been calling for 3 days and he disconnects me?  Unreal...

• Delfin JR > Hello PARKE, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Delfin JR. Please give me one moment to review your information.
  • PARKE > My Issue: I am FURIOUS at the dismissive attitude Comcast has for my business. Ref No. CR31299191918 Escalation No.0142891595 on 2/26/13. Ref No. CR313105023 on 2/26/13. Ref No. CR313218933 Escalation No. 01428808 on 2/28/13.
  • Delfin JR > I hope your day is going well.
  • Delfin JR > Parke, are you still there ? I am still here to help you and provide you support with your concerns.
  • PARKE > Seriously? It's terrible.
  • PARKE > you keep leaving the room.
  • Delfin JR > I am here Parke.
  • PARKE > why do you keep leaving the room?? Please stop handling other customers and please pay attention to my issue.
  • PARKE > I have had multiple tickets open regarding major static and crackling in my lines over the past 3 days. . A tech came out yesterday and said there was a problem the entire business park but they could not find the problem. He said they needed a new "card" but corp would not authorize it. Today I was told another tech would contact me w/in 2 hrs to confirm another visit. It’s been 5 hrs and I've had not call.
  • Delfin JR > My apologies as I am experiencing a technical problem here on my end Parke.
  • Delfin JR > As for your issue, I am sorry to know too that you have been experiencing a problem with the service and that no one has contacted you. However, I have checked the account and I see here that it is under our business accounts.
  • Delfin JR > I apologize for any inconvenience we've caused you. For Business Class Accounts, please call our Business Accounts 24/7 Line: 1-800-391-3000.
  • PARKE > No. I need a solution now. This is the chat that came up. I've called the number for 3 days. I need a solution!
  • PARKE > Please direct me to your supervisor.
  • Delfin JR > Analyst has closed chat and left the room
Frequent Visitor

Does anyone have an email address for customer escalations?  I don't know where to turn next... 

Frequent Visitor

Does anyone have a physical address I can mail my escalation to? 

Frequent Visitor

Still no resolution.  Going on day 4 w/o working phone lines.  How many of small businsesses do you know of can go 4 days w/o telephones?  Can't believe this is really happening......  Most frustrating part is trying to get attention to the problem.  The "no-service customer service" is about as helpful as a script reading clump of mud.  All I want is to pay for a phone service for my business.  I thought that is what Comcast provided.  It shouldn't be that difficult. 

Gold Problem Solver

Send an email to "we_can_help@cable.comcast.com". Include:

Account number
    Your full name
    Service address
    Best contact phone number and time to call
    A description of the problem
    A link to your post

A senior Comcast rep should contact you to follow up.

Frequent Visitor

First piece of helpful response I've had so far.  Thank You!  of course the only "help" was giving me the email of how to report my problem.  Still no resoltuion, but hey it's a start.... 

New Poster

I'm at the Miami Kendall Xfinity office. I was warned that coming here for anything takes over an hour. I have been on the floor for over am hour and a half and still have over 20 people ahead of me. I'll have to wait longer but I'm determined to return ALL my equipment.. Going to Uverse