Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Constant login required

Regular Visitor

Constant login required

When I log in to caller id on my pc, 5 minutes later it asks me to connect again, and again and again............  Why is this happening?  Gig

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Constant login required

Please edit your post and REMOVE your email address.  Your email address can easily be harvested by spammers in this public forum.  To do:  Open your post, click on Options on the right side, click on Edit reply.

From the Forum Guidelines:

Please Don’t:  

1. Post personal information in the forums  

Please do your best to keep your identity and personal information safe. This includes:          •Your full name  •Your telephone number  •Your Physical/Mailing Address  •Email addresses  •Credit Card numbers  •Account numbers  • Other personally identifiable information

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Regular Visitor

gigberk wrote:

When I log in to caller id on my pc, 5 minutes later it asks me to connect again, and again and again............  Why is this happening?  Gig

New Poster

You can set the snooze time to a maximum of 120 minutes but that still requires several log ins a day.  Why can't we just log in once and have it stay?