Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast technicians do not know what they are doing

Regular Visitor

Comcast technicians do not know what they are doing

So now I have a new problem with my phone voicemail.  3 calls to tech support and no resolution.  i wish there was a way to charge comcast for wasting my time calling them.  Is it possible to get a credit for a service that is not working correctly?  My voicemail indicator and stutter tone will not stop although I have no voicemails.  I wish Comcast would spend the money to hire technicians who could actually fix the problem.  Fortunately I have other cable providers in my area as well as satellite providers who would be happy to be my provider and at some point you have to vote with your money.  Comcast has wasted enough of mine.

Cable Expert

Re: Comcast technicians do not know what they are doing

The first thing to try is to leave yourself another voice mail.  Then delete the message and many times the MWI will stop.  

If you call Comcast and can't get your issues fixed your are welcome to email to we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

As a note, these are Customer Support agents who know nothing other than read off the screen.  They are not true technicians.  They know nothing about the systems and equipment.  They are nothing more than othe customer support you talk to calling credit card companies, or retail customer support agents.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon