Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast says I have no Voice service

New Poster

Comcast says I have no Voice service

I moved in July 2012.  At that time, I brought my internet, cable and phone with me to my new address.  All work reasonably well.  EXCEPT Comcast refuses to recognize I have phone service.  I'm unable to access caller ID on my television, I'm unable to retreive voicemail information online.  I've been to the store at least 6 times.  No luck.  I've called customer service and been transferred from department to department ... each sure they've fixed the problem.  No luck.  I've had a service technician out.  No luck.  This can't REALLY be all that hard to fix, can it?  I've been paying for all these services and receiving none of them.  No one really cares about that, nor do they care about getting the problem fixed.  HELP!!!!!  

Cable Expert

Re: Comcast says I have no Voice service

Send a email to we_can_help@cable.comcast.com with details and this special Corp team will get the right local people involved to get your account straightened out.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Comcast says I have no Voice service

I had Comcast set up TV,Internet, phone. I need to set up my voice mailbox. Can you help me.