Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast's poor support - Digital voice? I thnk not - read on...

New Poster

Comcast's poor support - Digital voice? I thnk not - read on...

After waiting 3 weeks for an install some boob at Comcast changed my appointment time. Only one problem, nobody bothered to tell me. I called, and by that time it was getting late, and guess what?? Not today pal our guys go home and couldn't be bothered. The fact I sat home all day carried no weight. Well guess what Comcast, I'm sticking with AT&T, at least they show up!! I'd rather pay more than add one more headache I don't have. From what I'm reading here there appears to be way too many bugs in the service anyway. So I guess in a way I should thank Comcast for screwing up a simple thing like a phone call.

Fool me twice?? I think not!!!

Regular Contributor

Re: Comcast's poor support - Digital voice? I thnk not - read on...

Hello hcc,

I’m sorry that your installation had to be rescheduled, and I definitely agree that you should have been notified of the installation change, but it does appear that there was a problem with the port of your telephone number, which often does mean that the original installation date needs to be pushed back.

Again, I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but I will be sure to let your local market know that you were not properly notified of installation change. If I can be of any other assistance please let me know.

Richard

New Poster

Re: Comcast's poor support - Digital voice? I thnk

I have made a vow never again in  my life to make an appointment with comcast for service ...if a tech comes by and I happen to be at home ok but I will never wait for them here again.....