Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast Online Chat Support Unaware of Issues with their Online Voicemail systems!!!

New Poster

Comcast Online Chat Support Unaware of Issues with their Online Voicemail systems!!!

So, This past weekend when I logged in to my Xfinity email and voice portal, even though I had voicemails in my voicemail box, they were not viewable online.  When selecting the voice tab, I could only see Missed Calls, Answered Calls and Placed Calls.

Then I made the MISTAKE of starting an online chat session!  I started with one rep, but he was unable to troubleshoot as he had to send me to the internet team.  When I got to the second rep, she couldnt help either and said she needed to send me to yet another team, which ended up being the exact same rep I had in the first place, who could not help in the first place.

Then he finally got me over to a rep that actually did some troubleshooting, to no avail whatsoever.

Loooooooooong story short, the next day when I logged back in to the email and voice portal and checked the voice tab, lo and behold, the voicemails re-appeared out of the virtual hole that they had been hiding in, all thanks to Comcast's "Jacked up last weekend" Voicemail system that not even an online rep was aware of being a problem!

Thanks Comcast, for the reminder that any issues I ever have with your crappy service can NEVER be resolved by your support reps, but only by those working on and jacking up your "backend" and very assy systems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poster

Re: Comcast Online Chat Support Unaware of Issues with their Online Voicemail systems

Same exact issue.  Why can't anyone figure out how to fix this?

It works for one of our phone lines and not the other, as of Friday of last week.

New Poster

Re: Comcast Online Chat Support Unaware of Issues with their Online Voicemail systems

I have the same issue

Frequent Visitor

I am also having that problem.

Frequent Visitor

We are indeed having the same issue.  I didn't contact Comcast Friday or over the weekend because I figured it was a glitch that would be resolved.  However Monday the voicemail was still missing under the voice tab.  I've contacted Comcast every day since Monday only to be told the issue was resolved because I didn't have any new voicemails.  I could not make them understand the issue was with xifinity connect.  As of right now their is a customer representative personally handleing my account with his manager.  I'm suppose to hear more on the issue this morning.  *fingers crossed*

The link below is another forum started Friday where Comcast actually posts on Monday they are aware of the issue and it will be resolve in a day or so.  Direct the representatives to this link so they understand there is an issue.  Also request an e-mail and send screen prints of the missing voicemail tab on voice so they see your issue.  Otherwise they dismiss your claim and assume you don't know how to check your voicemail (result of my first to calls). 

The link is: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Voice-Mail/Voice-mail-missing/m-p/2334603#M5343