Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast E911 Verify Will NOT stop calling my home.

New Poster

Comcast E911 Verify Will NOT stop calling my home.

For the last five days, beginning on 9/6/2012, Comcast E911 Verify has called my home to tell me I need to register with Comcast E911 Verify. I registered with a service rep on 9/5/2012 when I requested a replacement modem for my Xfinity Internet service. I registered online on 9/6/2012 and have a confirmation #312090612041057 after receiving a phone call from E911. They have called every day since to tell me I have to register with E911 or they will not ship my modem. Every day I question why they are calling me, and their response is that I have not completed Comcast E911 verification. Yesterday I asked to speak to a supervisor, and was told I could not do that. I asked the phone operator for their Identification and they refused to give it to me. I called Customer service this morning 9/10/2012, the order for my modem had to be placed again. The other one was cancelled pending E911 verification.

I think i could get a fair and prompt trial in the Russain penal system easier than this.