Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast Digital Voice Center Home Page

Contributor

Comcast Digital Voice Center Home Page

Have tried for the past several days to log into the subject page to review my account traffic (https://digitalvoice.comcast.net/Comcast/DVPPortal/).  The app page keeps trying to load, but never connects, just keeps spinning.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Billvonr

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Comcast Digital Voice Center Home Page

I am unable to view that link also, but if I go to my account page and then to voice I can see it that way.

Contributor

rog286713,

Thanks for your reply.  I think you are seeing the 'lite' version of voice traffic.  If you are at your e-mail account(s), you can click on the 'voice' tab at the top and it will take you to this same info.  However, at the Digital Voice Center home page, it will give you more information such as exact time (day/hour/min/sec) and the length of the call (hrs;mins;secs).  Much more helpful in assessing phone traffic.

If anyone else on this forum has similar experience, please let me know.

Thanks,

Billvonr

New Poster

I am having that issue. I don't think I've ever saw more than the lite voice page? Can't figure it out
New Poster

I am also having this issue with an account that has always worked in the past.

Regular Visitor

same here it never loads..... i have been paying for voice mail and and everytime i hit on it in my mailbox is says temporary unavailable... well it has been that way for a year

Frequent Visitor

We are experiencing the same problem... application page continuously loops after entering account ID and password. Customer support says they have escalated the problem to Tier 2, but still no resolution after almost one week. This is definitely NOT business class service!