Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cannot setup voicemail

New Poster

Cannot setup voicemail

I dial *99 and it says they mailbox nimber you are trying to reach is not in service.. Goodbye. Am I doing something wrong for setting it up for the first time?

New Poster

Re: Cannot setup voicemail

you are not alone...COMCAST has a major problem with voicemail and they do not appear to be addressing it...my phone doesn't even ring now...goes to the same message as yours

Frequent Visitor

This problem has had me on the phone for over 2 hrs, I am not happy at all, comcast puot a bock on my phone or no reason and the connection of the voice mail still could not be fixed, I cannot delete old messages because there IS NO DELETE BUTTON,

The caller ED hasn't worked for ages to show up on the TV or computer, for which I have CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES, but nobody is capable of fixing it, even though I pay a separate charge monthly for voice mail.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL AFTER DEALING WITH ABOUT 5 PEOPLE.

Tags (1)
  • Tags:
New Poster

I just had Comcast installed on Saturday. Haven't been able to receive phone calls.  Was on the phone all day and everyone that I spoke with stated they would call me back.  The idiots don't even live in the US.  How you going to call me back when I said I can't receive calls.  I can't even cancel my service because it's a bundle.  VERY FRUSTRATED.