Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cannot access Voice Mail or calll logs online

New Poster

Cannot access Voice Mail or calll logs online

Cannot access voice mail or phone logs online.  Been happening for months now, with two different computers, cleared caches, cookies, etc. multiple times, trying different browsers, nothing.  I figured it'd clear up eventually, but not yet.  Now I'm in a place with no cell signal but I do have Internet, and really need to check my phone this week.

When I click on "Voice" on the Xfinity site, I get a message that I must be a subscriber, and telling me to sign in.  Although I am already signed in, I click on "Sign In" and it sends me back to the Xfinity site where I clicked on "Voice" in the first place.  Never a new sign in screen, and I'm still signed in, my name is on the top of the page, etc.

Please help!

Thank you,

Karl Vacek

Service Expert

Re: Cannot access Voice Mail or calll logs online

KVacek wrote:

Cannot access voice mail or phone logs online.  Been happening for months now, with two different computers, cleared caches, cookies, etc. multiple times, trying different browsers, nothing.  I figured it'd clear up eventually, but not yet.  Now I'm in a place with no cell signal but I do have Internet, and really need to check my phone this week.

When I click on "Voice" on the Xfinity site, I get a message that I must be a subscriber, and telling me to sign in.  Although I am already signed in, I click on "Sign In" and it sends me back to the Xfinity site where I clicked on "Voice" in the first place.  Never a new sign in screen, and I'm still signed in, my name is on the top of the page, etc.

Please help!

Thank you,

Karl Vacek

The only thing I can think of is that the account you are isging in with is not the p[rimary account you created,,,,    You may need to login into your account online and goto Users & Preferences and ensure that this account is the primary account hoder and has the necessary permissions to access those features...

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon