Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Can't uncheck 'Pause Call Forwarding Services'

Frequent Visitor

In voice settings in Connect website (not phone app):  In the call forwarding menu there is a check box under 'Pause Call Forwarding Services' that is checked.  When I uncheck it, go to a differnt menu, then come back, it's checked again.  Chatted w/ tech support from office (not at home at the time) and was told that these settings can only be modified while logged into my home network.  I knew that sounded like BS, and just tried it from home and lo and behold...it doesn't work when on home network.  So tech support was no help at all.

So...paying for a feature that doesn't work.

Anyone have this issue?  Anyone have any suggestions?

New Poster

Re: Can't uncheck 'Pause Call Forwarding Services'

Exact same issue.  Trying to set up Nomorobo.  Instructions say to hit save, but there is no save button.  The other changes stay, but the pause call forwarding keeps checking itself.

Contributor

Same issue.  I have used the call forwarding feature for many years and just recently started having problems.    I unchecked the "Pause Call Forwarding" box but it keeps rechecking the moment I change screens.  Consequently the land line rings and so does the mobile - so now either phone can be answered depending on which one I pick up first.  It is not supposed to work that way.  Does anyone else have that issue?

Also, I do have Nomorobo configured and it appears to be working correctly but unfortunately often lets telemarketers through and blocks important calls from my health care services - so I may have to cancel that feature.  Any help would be appreciated.

New Poster

Same problem here. After unchecking pause services and resigning in to the comcast phone site the pause services check is back.
New Poster

Same ugh it was just me...but now I see I can forward my landline to my cell via my landline... Hope this helps...
New Poster

I thought that was the way it was supposed to be...I actually prefer it...😊
New Poster

Hello - I'm having the same issue. Any results or responses from techs? I've noticed a dramatic downward trend in customer service with Xfinity the last six months and I'm very disappointed - and I'd sure like to UNCHECK the Pause Call Forwarding option.... Thank you.