Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't retrieve call logs

Regular Visitor

Can't retrieve call logs

I have not been able to view call logs for several years. When I contact customer support on the phone, I get the same runaround (log out, log in, change your password, blah blah blah). I get the following:

We are currently unable to display call records. If this problem persists, please contact Customer Service [URL: http://www.comcastsupport.com/] with reference code: SCC-0250

method: SearchVoiceRequest msg: unable to retrieve call logs for: rktilton@comcast.net(9789691444)(cause detail:http status error: 450) code: voice.UNABLE_TO_RETRIEVE_CALLLOGS detail: soap:Sender trace: com.zimbra.cs.voice.VoiceServiceException: unable to retrieve call logs for: rktilton@comcast.net(9789691444)(cause detail:http status error: 450) ExceptionId:btpool0-1183:1314843287001:0c733cff6d9a5dba Code:voice.UNABLE_TO_RETRIEVE_CALLLOGS at com.zimbra.cs.voice.VoiceServiceException.UNABLE_TO_RETRIEVE_CALLLOGS(VoiceServiceException.java:73) at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.VelodromeVoiceStore.searchCallLog(VelodromeVoiceStore.java:433) at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.VelodromeVoiceStore.searchVoiceItems(VelodromeVoiceStore.java:378) at com.zimbra.cs.voice.VoiceStoreSearchOperation$ExactVoiceStoreSearchOperation.execute(VoiceStoreSearchOperation.java:21) at com.zimbra.cs.service.voice.SearchVoiceNew.handle(SearchVoiceNew.java:78) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:420) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:274) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:158) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.java:291) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.java:212) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(ZimbraServlet.java:181) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(SetHeaderFilter.java:79) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.servlet.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserAgentFilter.java:81) at org.mortbay.servlet.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:132) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:543) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:939) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:755) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:405) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:413) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451) Caused by: com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.VelodromeVoiceServiceException: http status error: 450 ExceptionId:btpool0-1183:1314843287001:0c733cff6d9a5dba Code:voice.HTTP_STATUS_ERROR ArgSmiley Sadurl, STR, "http://clrws.comcast.net:8080/clrws_3-0/CallLogDetails?disposition=M&num=51&fmt=csv&index=1&sort=des...") ArgSmiley SadstatusCode, STR, "450") ArgSmiley SadstatusLine, STR, "HTTP/1.1 450 Unknown") at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.VelodromeVoiceServiceException.HTTP_STATUS_ERROR(VelodromeVoiceServiceException.java:77) at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.HttpContext.executeHttpMethod(HttpContext.java:224) at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.HttpContext.invoke(HttpContext.java:147) at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.VoiceOp.invokeStore(VoiceOp.java:227) at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.VoiceOp.invokeCSV(VoiceOp.java:310) at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.calllog.GetCallLog.invoke(GetCallLog.java:75) at com.zimbra.cs.voice.velodrome.VelodromeVoiceStore.searchCallLog(VelodromeVoiceStore.java:429) ... 36 more request:

rktilton@comcast.net0_662659afb17baa6e836f9d3e5184bc66c9be080a_69643d33363a61303234376631302d323631332d343035652d393865622d3638616630393035383036323b6578703d31333a313331343836343533323233363b76763d313a333b747970653d363a7a696d6272613ben_USphone:9789691444 in:"Missed Calls"

Please someone know how to fix this in that HUGE company called Comcast.

Cable Expert

Re: Can't retrieve call logs

The Comcast Cares Team has been notified and will get your error fixed.

Watch this post and your email for updates from the team most likely next business week.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Can't retrieve call logs.

Problem Solver

-

are you now able to view your call logs?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

Regular Visitor

I still can't. I tried logging in both ways and still get the same error messages.

Regular Visitor

So I assume this issue is dropped? We are approaching two months now. Nothing. Not that I'm shocked. Comcast and it's employees apparently do not care about the customers. I've had this issue for years and no one can fix it.

Problem Solver

---

Sorry about the issues you are experiencing. I have escalated your issue and someone will contact you to do more troubleshooting to try to resolve this issue for you.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

Thanks
-Keisha-