Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't access missed calls, received calls on internet.

New Poster

Can't access missed calls, received calls on internet.

I have not been able to access my voicemail online on to see what calls  missed or received (at comcast.net) for 3 days now.  The phone is working fine.  Problem has to be at your end.  The email portion is working just fine.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Can't access missed calls, received calls on internet.

Same here. I am on a Mac, using the latest Safari. I WAS able to access and delete voice mail today using Firefox, but I still get a page not found message with Safari.

mom2usew wrote:

I have not been able to access my voicemail online on to see what calls  missed or received (at comcast.net) for 3 days now.  The phone is working fine.  Problem has to be at your end.  The email portion is working just fine.

New Poster

SAME HERE...I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HAS CALLED ME

New Poster

I can't access my phone call records. It seems that I was overcharged for my phone service last month.  What must I do to access my phone call records.

New Poster

Same problem

New Poster

I called to report that I was unable to hear my voicemail on the Xfinity voice.  I was told that I would hear from someone from Comcast.  No call to date.  I have two messages that I cannot acess.  I also recommend that you test your spellchecker with this message.

Contributor

I was having the same issue until I figured out you must completely sign out of the web site, then sign back in.  Now I make sure to sign out when I'm through or leaving the connect page as well as the home page. Haven't had an issue since.

New Poster

Was a Comcast issue. Resolved.