Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't Get the Onscreen Caller ID to Work

New Poster

Can't Get the Onscreen Caller ID to Work

From what I can tell, most people have trouble disabling the onscreen Caller ID. I'm having quite the opposite problem. I've had my service since July, and I've never been able to get mine to work. I've selected the option, yet it's never worked.

Regular Visitor

Re: Can't Get the Onscreen Caller ID to Work

My on screen caller ID has stopped working.......can you connect?

New Poster

Does anybody know how to get the on screen caller id to work on the tv?  I have had my cable for over a year now and it has never worked

New Poster

I went to my brother's house and while we were watching TV the phone started ringing and I could see the name of the person who was calling on the TV screen, I though it was the coolest thing, I came home and I tried to get mine to work but with no success, does anybody know how to "make it work"?

Thank you!

New Poster

I can't get the Caller ID on the Phone Nor the TV to work? Anyone know how I can fix this without having to call them to come over here for $50+?

Have had service with Comcast for approx. 4 months and have had quite a few issues since the "Connection Day", He was 4 hours late!!!

Concerned Customer

Problem Solver

New Poster

Why isn't there one reply from Comcast to any of these questions? We have been trying for a week (2 in house technicians and multiple calls) to get the caller ID to show on our TV.  We've heard all of the standard excuses - "it takes 24 hours" after technician assesses in our home and " we can't fix it from here" after several subsequent calls to ask about the failure. Why are we paying for this service if it doesnt't work? Why is Comcast selling this service if it doesn't work?