Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't Connect to Call Manager

Contributor

Can't Connect to Call Manager

Anyone having problems connecting to the call manager? I'm getting "A Network server error has Occurred" for the past couple of days.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Can't Connect to Call Manager

I had the same issue, I was contacted by comcast and I was informed that comcast does not have Call management any more. You can access the same information from your voice mail icon (I think) from your comcast email. Just look in the left hand side of the window pane. I hope this helps. 

Frequent Visitor

I had this problem a couple of days ago.  I did the chat online with a CSR, she said it was temporary and would be fixed hopefully the same day.  It did come up that day.  I think Comcast is doing some service upgrades.  Hope this helps. 

Contributor

Still not working. Maybe someone will create a ticket for repair. Talk to 4 cs reps today who knew less than me. The forums seem to get things done faster. Thx

Frequent Visitor

I just checked and it seems to be working.

Contributor

Still down for me.

Frequent Visitor

The problem I was having was not being able to access missed calls, placed calls, received calls in call manager.  I was getting "we are currently unable to display call records, if this problem persists please contact Customer Service (at the comcast support website) and it gave me a reference code.  I wrote down the exact message and reference code, went to the chat and gave the CSR what I was getting.  She performed a diagnostic check called Health Check.  She said it would verify the status of my equipment and services, and that it needed to be done to check for outage.  After she did that, I did nothing but wait for her to do it, and then she told me the reference code indicated an outage with call manager online, that is was "downtime", and after the outage was fixed the services should be back to normal.  When I tried later on in the day, it was working.  Maybe you could try that.  I always keep a copy of my transcripts of the chat so I can refer to them later if I need to.  It's easier for me to do the online chat than to call and try to write everything down.  Hope this helps!!

New Poster

I'm in my 4th day of Call Manager not working. Talked to customer service, who knew nothing. They created a "ticket" to push it up the line to a tech. This was yesterday. Still not working, no contact from Infinity.

Frequent Visitor

Well, my modem just went down, had to reset it, still didn't work, then finally came up.  I really don't know what is going on with their service.  I used to just have internet and cable with Comcast and voice through Vonage.  I switched to one of their triple play deals, and I have had a lot of problems since.  I haven't even tried call manager today.  I don't usually have much luck calling them, although yesterday I did luck up, probably because it was an isolated problem with my phone service.  That is why I chat with them most of the time.  I know it is really frustrating. It just went down again I called my local office number and they said their is an outage in my area affecting cable, internet and voice and it should be back up approximately 12:30 CST.  If anyone can get their local office number, sometimes you luck up and get someone in your local area or a recording stating the problem.  I really don't understand why they are having so many outages in my area, Rutherford County, TN.

Contributor

Still down today. Sounds like sombody has dropped the ball.