Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't Access My Voice Messages

Contributor

Can't Access My Voice Messages

When I click on the "Voice" tab, it takes me to the screen where it appears to load, but is then replaced with a box trying to sell me XFinity Voice with a link to "Learn more"  I've had XFinity voice for years.  Now all of a sudden it appears to think i don't have it, as I can't access my voice messages because all I get is that box trying to sell me XFinity Voice. 

New Poster

Re: Can't Access My Voice Messages

I'm getting a similar problem except mine tells me to set my pin code.  I've had it for years also and have accessed my voicemail online too.  Callers are telling me my vm is full when it shouldn't be.

Service Expert

nkitchen66 wrote:

I'm getting a similar problem except mine tells me to set my pin code.  I've had it for years also and have accessed my voicemail online too.  Callers are telling me my vm is full when it shouldn't be.

If you have XFINITY Voice service, your account number also is associated with a single Security PIN, used to identify yourself over the phone when you call Comcast.

For security reasons, Comcast cannot manually change your Security PIN. If you would like to change your Security PIN, you can log in to My Account or XFINITY Connect.

In addition, each phone number on your account will have a Voice PIN to log in to voicemail via phone.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

So I tried a chat agent (Eunice) who gave me the runaround about "setting up the account" despite the fact my account is over 7 years old, so I abruptly and rather rudely ended the chat.  At which point, within 1 minute, I lost all internet and phone service to my house.  No way that was a coincidence, no way. 

Spent TWO HOURS on the phone, transferred back and forth at least SEVEN TIMES (NOT EXAGGERATING) with them unable to help restore any services.  Call ended with me expecting a new modem in the mail in 3 to 5 business days. 

Then, out of the blue, internet returns.  But still no phone.  In fact, in the my services section, it shows me getting TV and internet instead of phone and internet, despite the fact I've never, EVER gotten TV.  So now I have internet and no land line phone. 

You're going to lose a customer that's been here since 2008 Comast.  It appears you're making every effort to do just that.