Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't Access Call Manager

Frequent Visitor

Can't Access Call Manager

Like many I cannot access the Call Manager or any of its features on line.  I posted in another thread on 11/4 asking for help and to date I have made 4 calls to customer service and been promised each time that it would be fixed in 24 hours or less.  It's still not fixed.  Some help with this issue would be appreciated.

I get a network error whenever I try to access it from multiple browsers on different machines.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Can't Access Call Manager

More calls and spoke to a Supervisor.  At least they did something- they reset my password and locked me out of email until I called.  The issue is still not resolved.  What does a customer have to do to get this fixed?

Frequent Visitor

FInally got a call back today, of course while I was at work and they say it's not their issue and I need to conact the vendor of my browser for support.  Never mind that the issue is the same across multiple browsers, computers and networks.

I also PMed the administrator here and have no response.

Some help would be appreciated.  This is incredibly frustrating!

Problem Solver

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Thanks
-Keisha-
Frequent Visitor

Thank you.  Due to Comcast's inability/unwillingness to address this issue and continually escalating prices I have ordered other service and will be cancelling once it's installed.  At this point there's no need to follow up on this.  I should be gone December 9th.