Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

CallerID & voice2go notifications

Regular Visitor

CallerID & voice2go notifications

Not sure what is going on, bot I can no longer get callerID notification from my voice line on my iphone through the connect app.  Also, the voice2go has never worked properly, and the indicator is now showing RED.  I am guessing the server is offline.  Instead of Comcast/Xfinity trying new things, maybe thy should focus on fixing what they already have in place.

New Poster

Re: CallerID & voice2go notifications

I have the same problem on my Android phone.  I stopped getting calls inbound a few days ago.  I reinstalled the app 3 times and was then able to make one call, but it died in the middle and the indicator went back to red.

Frequent Visitor

I have both Android and iOS devices and they are both having trouble. The connection indicator is red across all of them, but one (not all) will show caller ID at one time or another. I also have a problem with reading emails using the Connect app. I don't use them that often so I don't know when it started. I just gave enough notice to it to go looking for a solution and found this post.
New Poster

Mine started doing the same thing as well.  I reinstalled the app on my Samsung Galaxy S3 three or four times and no success.  I can not make a call on my app any more either.  I am not sure what to do about it.