Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Caller ID on TV

New Poster

Caller ID on TV

I talked to someone from Comcast last Friday to get our callier ID on TV set up.  I was told it would be done 24-72 hours later.  It has now been one week, and still not able to get this to work.  I have the directions, but nothing on our ITV says anything about Caller ID and the X1 website is useless.   Would like to have this working on our TV for our phone calls.  Please help!

New Poster

Re: Caller ID on TV

So this email is,over 1 year old and we still do no have caller ID on our tv. No one ever contacted us so I gave up....months and months ago. Thanks Comcast, for nothing.
Service Expert

sgdillery wrote:
So this email is,over 1 year old and we still do no have caller ID on our tv. No one ever contacted us so I gave up....months and months ago. Thanks Comcast, for nothing.

If you have the X1 system, go into Settings, then Notifications and turn on VOICE ( CallerID )...

If this doesn't work, I'm afraid you will need to call into Comcast and have them ensure that the CallerID rate code is on your account.... if calling into Comcast does not appeal to you you can try online chat here:  https://www.comcastsupport.com/ChatEntry/Protected.aspx

Sorry, I did not see your post a year ago...

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi sgdillery, I tried to look up your account but I am unable to do so with the email that you signed up to the forums with. Could you please send me your account informaiton (i.e. Account number, phone number, and name on account) through private message and I will be happy to help with your issue.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon