Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Caller ID not working.

Regular Visitor

Caller ID not working.

I have reported My Caller ID is not working, Tech exchanged equipment, still not working,rebooted from office still not working.  What is the problem?

New Poster

Re: Caller ID not working.

mine is not working either,what is going on with xfinity?

New Poster

The Caller ID problem was fixed on my PC by a tech using Xfinity LIVE CHAT.

She told me my account had never been synched.

She performed the synchronization & solved the problem.

Synching my account also solved a problem I had with an error message that read, "Check User Name & Password".

That error no longer appears in my Microsoft Outlook.

Frequent Visitor

never helped when they did that to me I am so tired of it. I have spent more time on phone and live chat since the 1st more than my 4 children and they call often

New Poster

I also have talked to Charlie, Susan , Bill and a host of other people from India or Bangladesh who speak broken English who cannot help with caller ID. Come on Comcast do you think all your customers are stupid as your fifteen year old techs making 75 cents an hour! Find the problem and fix it.

New Poster

As I said before, the Xfinity tech I talked to in LIVE CHAT was in the USA, spoke perfect English & fixed my CALLER ID problem in 5 minutes by SYNCING my account with the CALLER ID software.

My CALLER ID now works perfectly on both the PC & TV.

Frequent Visitor

I have used live chat several times with this issue and still does not work. All they say is we are working on the issue. That was weeks ago 

New Poster

Did the LIVE CHAT tech sync your account?