Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Caller ID not working for three weeks

New Poster

Caller ID not working for three weeks

Caller ID not working on phone or TV.  Called comcast agent and service tech was supposed to visit home and never has come

New Poster

Re: Caller ID not working for three weeks

My caller Id is no longer working on my iPhone or iPad. It's been 3+ weeks. Any help for this issue?
New Poster

Re: Caller ID not working for three weeks

I do not have your problem, would be very mad also if I did. I've experienced other numerous  issues with TV and Internet but my phone works fine.  When you call the Comcast Service Line 1-800-266-2278.   HAVE PEN IN HAND AND WRITE DOWN THEIR NAME ASAP!  Everybody likes to be called by their name.  You could also use it later if your needs are not met. I've realized with life in general being upset with a person on the phone or in person will get you no where. REMAIN CALM! {I'm not suggesting that you were rude} If they can't fix the issue on line ask to speak with someone else that might be able to help. Don't understand why they can't get a Comcast employee or one of their contractors to visit your home. Yes Comcast has terrible customer service.  If I was the CEO I'd go or send people in undercover to root out their problem.   Good Luck!