New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Caller ID not appearing on TV

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Caller ID not appearing on TV

I have a Triple Play account. I can't get Caller ID to display on my TV or computer. Several calls and chats have not resolved the issue. I have read on the forums where ComcastIrma has successfully helped others. I'm wondering if someone can provision my number to display the caller ID on my TV and computer.
Accepted Solution

Re: Caller ID not appearing on TV

Thank you to ComcastIrma for her help with this issue. I don't know what she did, but Caller ID is now working on my TV.

View answer in context
Regular Visitor

Thank you to ComcastIrma for her help with this issue. I don't know what she did, but Caller ID is now working on my TV.

New Poster

Could someone from Comcast please help me as well? We are having the same issue, I have called numerous times and no one seems to know, I was told it was a national outage, but it doesn't seem like that is correct due to prior postings, I would greatly appreciate if someone could fix this for us as well, my parents are older and have a difficult time seeing small print on phone and this would be a huge help for them!
New Poster

Wow, I am not sure what happened, but all of a sudden, after 10 days, I have caller I'd on tv, thank you kindly to whoever helped!
Tags (1)