Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Caller ID has stopped working on TV

New Poster

Caller ID has stopped working on TV

My caller ID has stopped working on my tv.  How can this be fixed?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Caller ID has stopped working on TV

Same here!

New Poster

I have the same problem.  Haven't had the feature for a week or more.

tjsolimeo wrote:

Same here!

Frequent Visitor

I turned the feature off for all of the sets then back on. It's working now

New Poster

tjsolimeo wrote:

I turned the feature off for all of the sets then back on. It's working now

Good to hear you got it working.  Mine was off when I checked the caller ID menu (which I hadn't known existed), but after turning it 'on' I still have no caller ID.  Haven't been able to get anyone at Comcast to answer the phobne yet.  First an estimated 40 minute wait, then the call dropped and the next try just got me a fast dial tone.

BTW, I waned  to try the Caller ID on the computer, but haven'y been able  tp download the application.  Does anyone have it working?

Regular Visitor

They the reps have no idea of what is going on. Got tansfer 4 times and then the rep tells me to reboot each set I did and nothing go in and turn it off and then back on did it and nothing. The they tell me to hold on and after 30 minutes waiting tells me they dont know and will need to be checked.

I swear this copany is getting worse by the day. While Uverse is not any better at least they are more responsive. The last tech that came out ot my house did not know anything and actually spent his time on the phone with who knows who. I have X1 and am paying a pretty penny for all the services but am really considering leaving once and for all.

Miami Florida