Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Caller ID feature gone

New Poster

Caller ID feature gone

Having trouble with caller ID on TV...had it working fine for a long time but suddenly it is now gone.  Would it have anything to do with installing a wireless router?  if so, how do I get the caller ID feature back?

New Poster

Re: Caller ID feature gone

My Caller ID Stopped working TWO MONTHS AGO.  I've called customer service, at least 6 times and gotten totally USELESS Support.  All trained to tell you to "Unplug the cable box, then plug it back in" to solve the problem.  How stupid do you think your customers are?  I've had Comcast for a very long time.  I do the whole "Unplug/Plug in" thing before I call.  I have also learned that when one of your techs recommends that a technician be sent out to fix the problem, they are clueless as to how to resolve my issue.  Every time I call, I get the same line.  The problem's been Fixed by a setting that was made remotely, and that it will take up to 72 hours for it to apply.   Well,...  IT's been two MONTHS NOW, and the problem as NOT BEEN CORRECTED.   I would like to request that I be creditted for this feature, for the last two months, and for asl long into the Future as it take you to Fix it!!!