Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Caller ID Time Wrong Time Zone on phone

Frequent Visitor

Caller ID Time Wrong Time Zone on phone

I have been trying to get this issue resolved for 3 weeks.  My caller ID time was working fine on my phones, then all of a sudden it started showing the time of the call in Eastern time.  I am in Central time.  Also, I can correct the time on my phone to Central Time by setting it on the phone, but as soon as someone calls me, the time on my phone jumps to Eastern.  This has been extremely frustrating.  I have made numerous calls, chats, they open tickets then close them.  It has been blamed on my phone, which I truly believe is not the case since it just started happening and I have had these phones and Xfinity Voice almost a year now.  I can go into the Digital Voice center on my computer, and everything has the correct time.  I just called again and they had closed my ticket (again) without the issue being resolved, and having to open up a new ticket.  Any ideas, help, would be appreciated!!  I have Uniden Dect. 6.0  Model D1660 series phones that do show compatability with Xfinity voice.