Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Called ID doesn't show up on computer screen

New Poster

Called ID doesn't show up on computer screen

Caller ID info shows up on T V screen, but not on computer screen.  It works for awhile and then unacsountably disappears

Frequent Visitor

Re: Called ID doesn't show up on computer screen

I have had caller ID problems continually. It seems when my voicemail goes out, caller ID follows. From reading other peoples posts, it seems to be happening to alot of customers. I really like this Caller ID option, but it gets fixed, then knocked off again. Sometimes you get a tech that understands, but when the call goes overseas its a nightmare. My message reads on my computer, NO TN FOUND ON ACCOUNT PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. No TN means, no telephone number on your account. You roll the dice, who receives your call. I have had reps that do not know what the message means. Then the fun starts. I am 68 yrs old, too old for this! But, alas, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I finally got the nicest supervisor, who connected me with a nice tech from Colorado. He did fix caller ID problem this yesterday from his end, but by the end of the day, GUESS WHAT-- it is not working again. But the tech knows, and will work on this Monday. I really like Xfinity TV services, so I am keeping the faith. You have to be diligent with Comcast., but its still frusterating!