Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Call logs incomplete, not showing all calls

Contributor

Call logs incomplete, not showing all calls

I need to print out a listing of some calls made on 12/29.  As of today 12/30, I only see a few local numbers for calls that I made.  I need to see all the calls that I made - is there a solution to this?  Thanks.

Cable Expert

Re: Call logs incomplete, not showing all calls

You will need to call into Comcast support, sorry it can't be done online.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

I have spent 1 hour and 15 minutes chatting with Live Support.  The first person ended the chat abruptly after 30 minutes; I am assuming because she did not know how to fix this issue.  I then had to go through the same story with a second person, who couldn't fix the issue either but he said he would put in a help/support ticket.  I have heard nothing back to date.  When I try emailing Customer Support, I receive an answer back that consists of long, rambling paragraph after paragraph of how wonderful Comcast is, and how they want to solve the problem, but it still boils down to me contacting Live Chat!  I truly wish a Comcast board member or company officer was sitting here with me, and they could actually see what actually happens when a customer has a problem and how absolutely frustrating it is to get anywhere with Comcast.  It is so unfortunate that we are forced to use Comcast as there is no other cable service in the area - I would switch in a heartbeat, and I am sure multitudes would follow me.  SO - if anyone out there has an actual fix or answer to this problem, please let me know.  Looking at the boards, it seems like many other have had this same problem and are in need of their accurate and complete call logs.

Cable Expert

The Comcast Corp administrator has been notified of your post.

Expect some response this week on this post or your email.

Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Retired Administrator

GOLDFISHGIRL wrote:

I have spent 1 hour and 15 minutes chatting with Live Support.  The first person ended the chat abruptly after 30 minutes; I am assuming because she did not know how to fix this issue.  I then had to go through the same story with a second person, who couldn't fix the issue either but he said he would put in a help/support ticket.  I have heard nothing back to date.  When I try emailing Customer Support, I receive an answer back that consists of long, rambling paragraph after paragraph of how wonderful Comcast is, and how they want to solve the problem, but it still boils down to me contacting Live Chat!  I truly wish a Comcast board member or company officer was sitting here with me, and they could actually see what actually happens when a customer has a problem and how absolutely frustrating it is to get anywhere with Comcast.  It is so unfortunate that we are forced to use Comcast as there is no other cable service in the area - I would switch in a heartbeat, and I am sure multitudes would follow me.  SO - if anyone out there has an actual fix or answer to this problem, please let me know.  Looking at the boards, it seems like many other have had this same problem and are in need of their accurate and complete call logs.

Apologies for the trouble. Are you able to share some of the telephone numbers not showing in the log via email?

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

Contributor

Sure - how about 800-437-8966 on 12/29 around 3:00pm

Contributor

Still no response, no call, no email except the same rambling pre-scripted responses and to try Live Chat (which I already did).  Sent my email to

Pit_escalations@cable.comcast.com

and got a response that they are sending to the proper person, so all of you out there who are having this problem may want to try this email address (found on the Internet for Pennsylvania). 

You could also try Brian Roberts, President & CEO; 1701 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103 responsible for PA.  I keep asking Cust. Service to forward my emails to him, but they are not responding...... ha!  Smiley Happy  Now if we could just get a fax for him.....

Cable Expert

I believe they are still looking at the issue.  Any note to  Brian Roberts ends up at the same team that the escalations from this forum go to.

Community Icon

Community Icon

Community Icon

Retired Administrator

Hi there - I'm not sure who that distrubution list belongs to. Are you able to share a few more samples, say 3 or 4. The more samples we have, the better chance we have at identifying a trend if one exists.

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

New Poster

This has been an issue since the new version of Call Manager was installed 14 months ago.  

You will not get any answers from customer support, they have no idea why the programmers left such a big bug in the user interface.  They will try to help bless their little hearts, and dance around this-that-and-the-other like "have you brushed your teeth today"? etc  

And the programming staff doesn't know either, as they probably fired the guy that wrote it last year. Comcast has a terrible reputation in the biz world for IT staffing, and is well known as a "sweat shop".  They don't keep people long, are often in India, or they are quickly promoted to their level of incompetence.  They, in turn, then manage the staff in India.  Then they are fired also.  What a world.  

This blatant issue is on a LONG list of bugs with the Call Manager app, with an obviously very low priority.  Otherwise, Comcast voice is a pretty decent service - you just can't beat the voice quality.  You can look around, but you're wasting your time.  It's simply one of the best.

Bottom line:  Your recent-called list is mangled and incorrect, and useless.  Live with it.  It's Comcast.

New Poster

I need a log of call made to and from my phone for the month of August 2010.